Study in Ukraine
“A prime location for international students looking for sustainable, affordable, and internationally recognized education.”
80470 International students from 158 countries study in various Ukrainian Universities.
EduOverseas offers a unique online guide for students to Study in Ukraine. Large number of students visit Ukraine and Europe for researches. They seek the best counselling for easy admission in any top medical college/engineering institute and university abroad. We EduOverseas reputed consultancy firm in India has team of Consultants and faculties to helps you in study abroad or Study MBBS in Ukraine.
- Wide spectrum of globally recognized courses and high standard of education
- No admission test required and language proficiency required.
- Low and affordable tuition fees.
- Government universities approved by MCI and WHO, Language of instructions English.
- World ranking of Ukrainian universities is high in almost every field.
- A welcoming atmosphere, non-discriminating approach.
- After completion students can apply for International Licensing exams like USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), MCI screening test, and all other licensing exams around the world.
Ukraine is one of the most preferred destination in the world for medical education. which provides quality medical education to aspiring doctors. Most universities are government universities out of which 16 are approved by MCI. All medical universities award MD which is equivalent to MBBS in India, MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) Listed with WHO, UNESCO, and ECFMG of USA. Universities are well equipped with multispecialty hospitals with state-of -the-art infrastructure. The curriculum taught by the universities is based on international standards and degree is universally accepted.
- Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Uzhgorod National University
- Sumy State Medical University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Zaprozhya Medical University
- Expert education career counselling and admission guidance
- University and course selection for both medical and non medical courses.
- Visa guidance and documentation
- Travel assistance and pre and post departure orientation
- Travel, Airport Pickup and Accommodation arrangement
- Local guardianship and supervision for the course duration.