The Faculty of Postgraduate Education (PSMU) was created in the year 1993. it is a leading structural unit of the University on the final stage of medical professionals training for practical public health.
The learning process is conducted at 7 departments of the faculty of postgraduation education, 22 departments of the FACULTY OF MEDICINE and FACULTY OF DENTISTRY. Post graduation education in the university includes training medical specialties in the internship training, magistracy, residency, advanced professional education and specialization courses, information, and training courses.
Advanced training in pre-assessment and specialization cycles for medical professionals are conducted in 19 specialties. The priority of the faculty is preparing specialists for primary medical assistance and the implementation of national and state programs in the field of Public Health. During its existence, the faculty has significantly increased its staff, scientific, material and technical potential, created educational-practical centers, the number of specialties from different types of post-graduate training is constantly expanding.
A highly qualified staff of the faculty implements the latest technologies of postgraduate education, up-to-date treatment methods, and nanotechnologies
Poltava State Medical University, Poltava, Ukraine
Recognized by NMC and WHO
One of the most reputed universities in the whole of Europe Offering PG Degrees
PG (Clinical Residency)
Duration: 3 Years.
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Internal Medicine
- Urology with Forensic Medicine
- Oncology and Radiology with Radiation Medicine
- Orthopedics and Traumatology.
Tuition Fees for 3 Years in US Dollars
- First-year: Tuition Fees: $4405
MBBS Degree Nostrification: $2000
One time other charges: $5000
First-year total charges: $11405 | INR:8,55,375
- Second Year: Tuition Fees: $4405,
Second-year total charges: $4605 | INR: 3,45,375
- Third Year: Tuition Fees: $ 4405,
Registration: $ 200
Third-year total charges: $4605 | INR: 3,45,375
One time other charges include:
- Cost of Invitation Processing ( Translation of international passport and all academic documents, Affidavits, Visa confirmation from Ukrainian State Centre of Sports and Education, Invitation confirmation to the embassy, and Logistic Charges)
- Airport pick up, Escort to university, Assistance in settling in
- Medical Insurances for 3 years, Deportation Insurances for 3 years
- Assistance in the immigration process, Temporary residence permit for 3 years, Local address registration for one year
- Complete admission support with all formalities, Nostrification of UG degree/certificate through Ministry of Education and Science, Ukraine. Student ID card, Hostel Card, Library Card, International Student Card, etc.